We will be featuring several businesses and telling their stories and ask that you give them a try if you’re in need of a service or something new.
Please let us share your product or service with our audience.
1. Always promote and market your business no matter how successful it may be. If your business is thriving then there's always room for growth and more business coming your way.
2. Bet on yourself by having a budget for marketing.
3. Act as if no one knows about you or your business.
4. Provide the best customer service that you can and if you’re too busy then have someone else reply to customers, their emails, and calls or to answer complaints.
5. Reply to missed calls and emails and don't make a bad impression before you have a chance to show how great your business is.
6. Offer your customers or clients a special from time to time. Having a referral program is also a great option.
7. Contests and give-aways are a great way to have more eyes on your business. These can be ran online or in person.
8. Create a Facebook like page to advertise your businness and share your business news. If you are using your personal social media platforms then make sure there's nothing that will reflect negatively.
Times are harder, so respect and respond to your consumers with the best service and solutions.